Featured

Friday, August 29, 2008

WC- SELECTION OF PUNE

THIS IS THE INFORMATION OF ALL OUR VALUED VISITOR WC HAS GIVEN US 100%CONFIDENCE ON HIS SELECTION AS HE HAS GIVEN IN CHAT I AM PUTING ON THE MAIN BLOG PLEASE SEE THAT AND PUT YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS ON THAT AFTER THE RACE AS YOU ALL WILL ONLY ABLE TO KNOW HIS CONFIDENCE AFTER THE RACE.

WC I AM POSTING YOUR SELECTION AND REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE COMENT WITCH WILL COME.
(1-1) SUDDEN IMPECT
(2-6)BINEE
(3-5) YANKEE LANE
(4-1)DANCING DYNAMITE
(5-1)AVEC PLEAISIR
(6-4) STAR IMPACT
(7-6)POMME DE TERRE

DAYS BEST (3-5)YANKEE LANE

DOUBLE - (6-4)STAR IMPACT & (7-6)POMME DE TERRE

4 comments:

GOOD LUCK WC...BUT PLEASE WC ISN'T WHAT WE SHD KNOW U AS...HOPE CHARANDA GETS UR NAME & PHONE NUMBER BEFORE UR NEXT POST

I wont give my phone number but my name is MALHOTRA

Due to pre-occupation,I have not gone through the card.Not possible to post my selections.
WC 2007, you have mentioned that you had seen my selections in another blog.
When I had not posted any selections for today's Pune,let me know,in which blog had you come across my selections for today's Pune.

dear wc

first time any body selection only one horse gives tempetion to select that one only good one three selection passed 2-3-4 in good odds. keep it up hope next time we will get some reason also alongwith selection. vijay

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More