Featured

Saturday, June 13, 2009

C KUMAR 13/06/09

HNOBANGALORE-
1TICKET TO RIDETRACKING WELL , INTERFERRED LAST RUN SHOULD WIN
2SMART FRESHGOOD TRACKS
4CHRONICLEtracking well can place
6AMIABLE LADY
2SPREAD A SMILELAST RUN SUGGESTIVE
8RETRO QUEENSHOULD GIVE A GOOD FIGHT
7GRACIAN
3NEEL GAGAN
5LUSH LASHESIGNORE LAST RUN WHERE INTERFERRED AND RAN GREEN, WITH SUPERIOR JOCKEY SHOULD BE HARD TO DOWN
7REAPING REWARD
8PEARL OF BANGALORE
6STAR GLEAM
2MAN UNITED
6SCRAMJET
1SHEER GOLD
9SATIN WOOD
8CAPRIOSKA
3EXCELLENT ABILITY
5ONE
1SPARK OF ISIS
11STAR WAVEBACK TO 7 FURLONGS, THE BEST DISTANCE SUITED, ADVANTAGE OF A GOOD MOCK RACE SHOULD SEE HIM THROUGH
10FIREZONE
9SALSERA
1EINSTEIN
2BLUSHING BEAM
11CAYENNE
8NOX
5CLASSIC CHARGE
4TESTAROSA
1IMPERIAL APPLAUSE
2BAFFLED
11GENTLEMANS GLORY
DAYS BEST : STAR WAVE

3 comments:

CHARANDA ALL THE BEST FOR COMPLETING ONE YEAR
SUCESSFULLY-MAY GOD GIVE YOU GOOD HEALTH TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT YOUR FOLLOWERS

Many happy returns of the day, Raviji & Charan Da deserve Kudos for not only creating a blog, buta close knit community

dear CHARAN sir,
Am I dreaming. Is this real?
I am always surprised with new features and options you keep providing.
I have no idea in horse racing.Exactly what I have surching and hoped
for ...........THE SUMMARY of BOOK WORK..........now i got.So thank you for your services
to anyone who cares to listen and I'll continue to do just that!
I'll certainly be upgrading my service soon to pay back for the help you provided a small guy like me in the beginning.
Big thanks.... Thanks again for your wonderful, wonderful forecast.
Every bigners have no idea in tracking, odds ect.... I should WORSHIP you!
Your help on my way as lamp in dark
I loose more... in the way of earning money.
I'll certainly be upgrading my service soon to pay back from the help of you.

After 2 months of searching for a service that would give me the statistics . I visited across your site.
There it was in front of me, everything I needed and more .
Its friendly site provides plenty of help to get you started, the online interface is clear and simple,
I requsting you sir,dont stop this needed service.
And i little bit confused,....... which horse to play out of 4 horses, at what place ?
please explane me for this newcommer.
Keep up the good work sir.& !! GOOD LUCK !!!

Thank you sir.
vk

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More